My New Gadget

on Friday, July 17, 2009

Oh well I'm so excited to have my new Ipod, Yepee!!! I am not really into expensive things, as I have some priority like to pay my rents and bills bills! I cant do anything about it hahaha! Its part of living.
I'm glad that my friend Avee so nice to be me. She give a lot of things like phone, and now its Ipod.
I love this phone, more than my Bf! LOL. Lots of feature and I can used it anywhere, and also have a Wi fi, that the best thing i love it too, online anywhere.




Actually I have already Ipod, but its only 2G. kinda small.
But its fine.I prefer this Ipod than the new one like touch screen or something like that, its because it too sensitive.

I love music, it makes me feel better, just listening to it. I bring it anywhere I go, and Before I go to bed I used to listen music,till I fall sleep. Avee told me, its help you, no one bother you when you used your Ipod.

0 comments:

Post a Comment